5/14/14

How Do You Fuel Your Better?

Hey all! Have I told you how much I love being a Sweat Pink ambassador lately?! They keep teaming up with Vega One and letting us in on all of these awesome campaign opportunities, and I am loving it!

This week I had the awesome change to be a part of the #fuelyourbetter campaign with Vega Sport! As an ambassador, we got a chance to pick what kind of product we wanted to try, and if you know me, you know I am a sucker for a good pre-workout mix!



I instantly chose this product because, well, I looooove pre workout. I stopped buying it (booooo) because it's expensive, but I'm hoping this summer once I get settled in with my new job (still not sure what that is quite yet, but I'm working on it!) and have a steady paycheck I can start buying again. Anywho, I was extra excited to try Vega's  because I knew it would be made with clean, whole ingredients, and sure enough they did not disappoint. 


Here's a breakdown of the nutrition...the ingredients are made specifically to fuel your workout and give you steady injury that won't leave you with a crash, with components like green tea and coconut oil. Without hesitation I ripped open the first package and dumped it in my water to get going!


I'll be honest, I didn't feel much physically, at least in terms of what I was expecting for pre-workout. I'm used to C4 which makes my skin tingle, almost like I was rolling around in grass! Now I knew that the natural ingredients in Vega Sport wouldn't give me that sensation but all the same, I didn't feel an immediate "I'm psyched and ready to go!!" feeling at first.

However, I did notice that through my HIIT workout my energy didn't deplete at all and that I felt more focused. Also, a huge plus is the taste! The acai berry was yummy! I have now used all of the packets and have noticed an increase in my focus during working out. While it doesn't have the same pump up boost that hits you, it is a great energy-sustainer for working out.

All in all, I'm really glad I had the chance to try this product out! Vega is great, especially when it comes to keeping things whole and clean! 

How do you #fuelyourbetter? Are you into pre-workout mixes like me? Or are you more of a recovery accelerator girl, or maybe even a mid-workout gel shot lady?

No comments:

Post a Comment