4/10/14

Friday Is My Favorite!

Hey guys! I literally don't think anyone in the world can be as happy that it's Friday as I am. Because it's my last day before Spring Break baby!!! If you want to know my plans for SB, check them out here

I have kind of stopped doing link ups lately, but I always like to make sure I partake in Friday Favorites with Heather at Housewife Glamour. It just always makes me happy to review things that made me smile this week!
Housewife Glamour


I never get sick of looking at his adorable little face!


I have been doing morning yoga again lately out by the pool and, well, obviously it's just been lovely :)



#springfeveryogis is fully underway!!! You know I was so happy with how pretty this picture turned out until one of the girls in Instagram pointed out the umbrella placement...I'm dying. Makes the picture even better I think.


Kathryn Budig put this up on Fbook and obviously I loved it.


I broke down and bought this shirt that has been in my Etsy checkout bag for 7 months...yes 7 months. It's on its way to me this weekend!



A coworker and friend gave me this book to read and I finally finished it today. OMG you need to read it. Seriously. It's about the US and Mexican border and some of the horrible things that have happened to people trying to cross into the United States. I'm very conservative but this book made me so sad, and it's evident that SOMETHING needs to be done. Also, it was so interesting to read about all of the things happening right where I'm living. Seriously, all of these things are happening in Tucson, Yuma, etc, and they talked about all these landmarks that I know or have been to. It's crazy. If you want to know the main idea of the book, google "Yuma 14" or "Wellton 26" and that pretty much sums it up.

Bonus: here's a few Buzzfeed articles that I adored this week!

I am off to go...relax! And sleep! And walk Rodney! And enjoy my last few days with Steven. I hope you guys all have a wonderful weekend.

12 comments:

  1. Fantastic Friday Faves, missy! HOORAY FOR SPRING BREAK! Ours isn't until the week after next; I'll be clicking my heels next Friday. ;) Have a beautiful weekend, darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg that trader joe's buzzfeed omg. I have had all of those thoughts. Buzzfeed somehow managed to get inside my head!

    Have a great weekend love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I definitely want to read that book! I have been looking for a good book to read!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Spring Break!! And I love that Trader Joe's list, so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, that umbrella in the photo cracks me up! Hilarious. I absolutely love the photo of you with your hands in prayer. So pretty! And I'd be excited to get that shirt in the mail too. It's super cute!! -- Nicole @ Foodie Loves Fitness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love that picture too! I can't wait for my shirt!

      Delete
  6. Love the umbrella! I didn't notice it either until I saw the comment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Isn't that hilarious??? I loved it!

    ReplyDelete