2/2/14

High School Reunion Weekend Recap

I'm back! I feel like I haven't been on my blog in months but really it's just been about 4 days :) My friend Chrissy from home flew out to visit and once our friend Kristina saw our pictures she decided to jump in her car and drive 8 hours from Texas to join us! I seriously don't know how to explain how happy this weekend made me. We spent so much time together doing Tucson things. I have been struggling with some personal things lately and it was just awesome to have these girls here. They have been my best friends for 11 years now....they know me. They've seen me grow up and mature and have been there for the most difficult times and the best. I really, really, really needed them here this weekend. Thanks for coming girls! I'll let the pictures do the talking.

Tomorrow I will have a giveaway for you from a company I'm super excited to share with you!! Also, I'm soooo behind on getting caught up on blogs so this week I'll be making my way back through everything I missed the last few days :)



Chrissy and I her first night here




















































I know there are a lot of pictures but I just couldn't NOT put them up. We had such a blast together.

I did a lot of talking, listening, and contemplating this weekend. I am so happy...not just to have my friends here, too. I mean I'm HAPPY. Things aren't perfect in my life and they never will be, and I'm at ease with that. For once I really don't know what's going to happen next and that's OK. I'm happy. I'm here. I'm PRESENT. In the moment. Life is good; all is well.

10 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you had fun with your friends and were able to do more hiking! Your pictures are so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful ring and awesome yoga pictures <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! I'm so pleased with my ring!

      Delete
  3. I just came across your blog through the MIMM link-up and I wanted to say hi! I'm excited to follow along because I see that you are into eating clean and working out like me. And you're a sweat pink ambassador too! I'm so glad that you had such an amazing weekend with friends. Sometimes that is we need to make everything better. Girl time helped me last week when my week was off to a rough start. Anyways, nice to "meet you" and Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thank you so much for stopping by and saying hi :) Girl time is just always the best!

      Delete
  4. Wow, such a gorgeous hike and I love the Southwestern architecture!

    What's that picture of someone running with their dog?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! yes me too it's such a cool culture out here. And that is my friend Kristina running with my dog Rodney...it was too cute :)

      Delete
  5. Paige! These photos are incredible! I am so happy you had such a wonderful weekend with your friends!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! i was happy with how well they all turned out. It was a great time had by all I think.

      Delete