1/26/14

MIMM

Do I HAVE to go back to work today?? Blahhhhh....going to back to school after a great weekend is nooooot really what I want to do BUT Chrissy is going to be here Wednesday and I freaking can't wait!!! Also Steven is having surgery on his arm so we have a lot going on here :)

I really did have a fantastic weekend because I did NOTHING. It was FABULOUS.

I went out with some friends Saturday night and Rodney helped me get ready...


We also got to sleep together on the couch since Steven was gone and had just the best snuggle session in the whole entire world....cuteness to follow...




I had this delicious breakfast yesterday morning...the best way to start the day! Egg white omelet with spinach, mushrooms, feta, and salsa, blueberries, Ezekiel toast with PB and honey, and a slice of bacon cheddar cheese.


This nice reminder :)


My giveaway for the Spartan Race! It's over Tuesday night so you still have two days to get some entries in!


Another cute reminder on my walk with Rodney


A poster I made at our PD meeting Friday! We had to come up with a 6 word sentence to describe our professional lives. I was pretty proud of mine.


Man Crush Monday!! Jack Nicholson was so gorgeous and creepy circa 70's-80's...the perfect combination.


This beet and squash arugula salad....recipe later this week


A little inspiration to go with the flow that life gives you


This graphic is SOOOO true!!


Yoga practice this weekend was great! My crow pose is coming along very nicely....I've seen a TON of progress with this since last September. 


Hope you guys had a great weekend! This week I will have another Yoga Pose Of the Week Tutorial and a couple of new recipes! Exciting stuff!

15 comments:

  1. Awesome crow! I've really been working on it too - I'll definitely try to work on it to get your form! (What do you use to take your photos?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I use the Fast Camera app on my iPhone....it just takes picture after picture so I set it up and do my thing for a couple of minutes and hope I get a good one :)

      Delete
  2. Your pup is adorable - I love sleeping on the couch when I can!

    Your crow pose looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're a rockstar! Looking forward to both the yoga tutorial & recipes. Hope you have a wonderful start to the week. Will keep Scott in my prayers w/ his upcoming surgery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice crow! Though I can get into crow pose I can never seem to hold it for as long as I would like. Practice, practice I suppose! That breakfast looks delicious. I'm glad you had a relaxing weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seriously been working so hard on this one...it is NOT easy!

      Delete
  5. Wow your crow pose looks awesome! Also I love your lipstick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And it's Chanel....best investment I've ever made.

      Delete
  6. TRUE STORY about the spinach, lol! And I love doing absolutely nothing, especially since I never get to do it. :D Nice pose; looks like you can really flourish it into a handstand!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knowwww it's the worst. And yes those are the best weekends!

      Delete
  7. Rodney is so little! I always think he is much bigger when you take shots of him by himself! I love your moccasins! So cute!

    ReplyDelete