1/20/14

Marvelous Arizona Outdoor Adventures!

Today's Marvelous In My Monday post is all about the AZ, baby! I know I say this all the time, but I seriously can't believe I live in this awesome, breathtaking place. 

This weekend was centered around lots of time with my boys (Steven and Rodney) and lots of outdoor fun! Steven and I went off roading in the RZR with a couple friends, and this morning I went to Sabino Canyon and did a 4.5 hr trail (Blackett's Ridge) with a couple good friends. Burned 1632 calories! I mean seriously. 75 and sunny, the best workout ever. I just LOVE Tucson! I will let my weekend explain itself in pictures. No more talking is necessary :) FYI lots of pictures to follow....this is a fair warning!





































Happy Monday :) See you guys tomorrow!!


16 comments:

  1. I love the yoga picture<3 and Rodney is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are so beautiful! Makes me want to visit Arizona! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You must visit Arizona it's the most beautiful place on earth!

      Delete
  3. Only 1600 calories? Lame. ....omg seriously kidding that's amazing and I'm jealous of Arizona right now!! So glad you had a nice day and weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Had such a good time today. Let's start doing this more!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meeeeeeeeeeeee too Erin! Definitely will be doing this a LOT more. Such a good workout.

      Delete
  5. Tuscon is gorgeous - I cannot wait to visit. Wow, I never count my calories when I do those long hikes but I should now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it's absolutely beautiful! And I really recommend it....I couldn't BELIEVE how much I burned.

      Delete
  6. OH MY LORD, Tree Pose with that view! WOW! Just gorgeous. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I thought they all turned out nicely :)

      Delete
  7. Arizona looks so beautiful! and warm! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your dog is so cute! I'm a big fan of the short legged pups :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those pictures are crazy!!! I think I'm planning a trip to AZ in october!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! What amazing photos!! I am so jealous of this amazing place you live. It is snowing here today! :)

    ReplyDelete