12/19/13

Guest Post- Gender Neutral Stocking Stuffers

**Hey all- I'm in San Diego enjoying the sun until Monday night! While I'm away, enjoy this lovely guest post from Erin at The Almond Eater! I just found Erin's blog recently but instantly loved it. She is so sweet and honest in her writing and has great recipes and workouts!! She has been gracious enough to send a few stocking stuffer gift ideas our way just in time for the holidays. And, as every single one of these things is a favorite of mine, I'll still link up with Heather's Friday Favorites :) Have a great weekend and see you on next week!**

Hey guys! My name’s Erin and I blog over at The Almond Eater. I was so excited when Paige asked me to write a guest post for her (though slightly jealous that she’s in San Diego right now….), especially so close to Christmas. Hopefully you have most of your Christmas shopping done, but if you’re like me, you’re still searching for a few more stocking stuffers to make your gift giving abilities go from great to perfection. Ahhhh, but what to buy? Something small…it has to fit in a stocking of course…something inexpensive would be ideal. Here are a few ideas I’ve come up with that are gender neutral gifts that everyone can appreciate:
     

Fuzzy socks


These were the first thing I thought of because every year my Grammy gets me a pair in my stocking, and I’m not going to lie, I always look forward to it! I pretty much wear fuzzy socks every night in the winter—they’re much comfier than regular socks and keep your feet warmer too. I think even guys would appreciate these, maybe not right away though but they’ll be thanking you in about a month or so.

Starbucks gift card


Uhmmmm, duh. Who doesn’t like Starbucks? Even if the person you’re buying for doesn’t like coffee, there’s bound to be SOMETHING at Starbucks they’ll like, whether it be their delicious baked goods or one of their refreshing teas.

Scarf


Ohhhhh what would be life be the winter without a scarf?! Cold. Very, very cold. There are so many to choose from, but right now I’d say go for warmth (though you can never have enough fashion scarves…). You can get an infinity scarf for the girl you’re buying for and a stylish yet warm scarf for the guy. Unless of course the man in your life (boyfriend, husband, dad) isn’t the scarf-wearing man, then this may not be the best gift and he’ll just have to suffer the consequences and have a cold chest/neck for the next few months. 

A Christmas ornament


In my opinion, you can never have enough ornaments. Ever. Plus, they (by they I mean Target) make so many personalized ornaments these days you’re bound to find one that will resonate well with whomever you’re buying for.

Touch screen gloves


These are great and in this day in age, they are basically a necessity. Otherwise you have to either A) not wear gloves or B) deal with the hassle of taking your gloves on and off when you receive a phone call or a text message.

Soo..SPOILER ALERT: if you’re one of my good friends or family members, you now probably know what you’ll be getting in you stocking.

Q: Do you have a go-to stocking stuffer item you always include? What’s something you get in YOUR stocking every year? 

Housewife Glamour

4 comments:

  1. Fuzzy socks are an essential stocking stuffer. I got knee high ones for my mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my fuzzy socks, and you can never go wrong with a Starbucks giftcard

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scarves are definitely a necessity! I love a starbucks card in my stocking too! ;)

    xoxo,
    Brie
    http://www.leancleanandbrie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! I am a Starbucks fan <3

    ReplyDelete