12/12/13

Friday Favorites

Helllloooo all! This Friday is Fabulous for so many reasons but the first reason is that it's only ONE WEEK UNTIL SAN DIEGO with my girlfriends!!! I literally don't think I could be any more excited. Seriously. I cannot wait. Even the drive will be a blast because my friends are the BEST. 


Hi. These are my friends. They're RAD.

Anyway it's Friday so that's always a good thing. Some of my favorites today?
Housewife Glamour

My school uniform.

OK I don't technically have a uniform to wear to school, but now that the weather has cooled down so much my dresses and skirts have found a back spot in the closet and I've been wearing a variation of one outfit every day pretty much.




Ms. Podbelsek's School Uniform: Black leggings, tunic top, cardigan, scarf, and boots (or on one random day, nude flats. But for the last 2 weeks, BOOTS). Also yes I realize the last picture of me is in a handstand but check out the uni!! All of the components are there :) I am a creature of habit. I also LOVE black leggings, boots, tunic tops, cardigans/sweaters, and scarves, so...yeah.


Our stockings are up! Little Rodney is on the left, without a bottle of wine, and the "of age" members of the household got booze to hold ours up!


This little reminder. Also am I the only one who thinks that burger-shoe looks delicious?! Ugh....

Kathryn Budig's Gift Wish List


I've talked a few times about how much I admire Kathryn Budig. Basically, I want to either be her or be her best friend. Which we totally would be, by the way. She is an incredible world traveling yogi, dog lover, and her favorite show is American Horror Story so basically....she's awesome. She created a fantastic gift guide here! I want every item. That is all :)


Lauren at Me And The Mountain's post on tips for a healthier holiday! Even though many people do these and they're all along the same lines I love reading them all! It's nice to have reminders about how to keep on track.


Haha this old picture of Rodney I found on my computer...I think he was about four months old! And still hilarious.



And this guy. 
Steven got us IMAX tickets to see The Hobbit tomorrow night...he is a man after my heart. For the record, I begged him to shave his beard into a fu manchu....it's my favorite look of his! This is New Year's Eve two years ago, when I was still interested in straightening my hair from time to time. In fact I'm pretty sure this is the last time I straightened it!! Also, the second picture is for height references....that's Steven's 6'3 bod and my midget 4'9 self in 4 inch heels. So picture me 4 inches shorter next to him. Yeah big difference. When he's in his chair and not posing for pictures, we're the same height :)

Can't wait for the weekend! Planning on taking advantage of the beautiful weather by taking Rodney on lots of walks and trying to do some yoga in my living room, if my leg will allow it.

Anyone else SUPER excited for The Hobbit to come out?! I can't be alone, right?

13 comments:

  1. thanks for the reminder c: but now around Christmas its pretty hard to keep a healthy diet;o great post! have fun at your trip to san diego!

    xx lotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is! The holidays are so much tougher to stay on track :)

      Delete
  2. Can I come with you to SD?!?! The weather is disastrous here and I could use a girls weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay that's so exciting you'll be going to San Diego with your friends! Jealoussssss. And your "uniform" looks exactly like my uniform haha it's simple and very versatile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I'm so pumped....best place in the world!

      Delete
  4. Ohhh San Diego! I'm so jealous!! Also, your hair looks pretty straight! (Looks pretty curly too!). I love your school uniform and I want to adopt it as mine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm jealous of YOU!! Australia?! Freaking awesome. Thank you!!

      Delete
  5. SD is on my bucket list- can I join so I can cross it off? :)

    ps. you & your man are precious
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh hell yeah! San Diego is the best seriously. And thanks :)

      Delete
  6. Wow!! SD is going to be so much fun!! I hope that you have a blast... I love your outfits!! Also, I absolutely love that you just do a crazy yoga pose wherever... so inspiring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. gosh-- LOVE your style! I love all your outfits!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really i am impressed from this post....the person who created this post is a generous and knows how to keep the readers connected..Thanks for sharing this with us found it informative and interesting. Looking forward for more updates..yoga teacher training in india |yoga therapy teachers training in india |yoga courses in india best yoga teacher training in india yttc

    ReplyDelete