11/28/13

Turkey Day Work Out

Hey guys! I sincerely hope you're having an absolutely fantastic Thanksgiving Day. I am in San Diego right now with Steven's family, eating everything in sight and probably begging Steven to take me to the ocean already.

I'll make this short and sweet :) I'm going to do this bodyweight workout to the best of my ability (no tuck jumps for me...not until my leg's better!) this morning first thing. Getting my workout out of the way will make me feel so much better about the decisions I make the rest of the day. 

There are a ton of tips to staying healthy on an indulgent holiday like today. Check out Brittany's post here at My Own Balance on how to have your healthiest Thanksgiving...she has some great ones that are totally doable and still allow you to have a great time surrounded by food family and friends! 


Stay healthy and happy. See you on Monday!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out! I hope you had a fab Thanksgiving and your hammie is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete