11/18/13

{MIMM} Weekend Recap

Good afternoon Monday people! Why do the weekends go by so fast?? :( This weekend wasn't that entertaining....I mostly hung out with friends and relaxed. Saturday night me and my girlfriends sat with Steven outside by a nice little fire he made for us and then watched Something Borrowed. I think that was the most exciting thing that happened....but I do have some marvelous things to point out.


Fall-y stuff still in the house...pumpkin candles, apples, yum :)



I mean COME ON does it get any sweeter?? No, my friends, it does not.


After a week off I tried a few handstands yesterday to get a feel of my leg. It was twinging a little bit this morning and I'm terrified of a permanent injury so I am taking another day off just to play it safe. I'm planning on a light after-school yoga session tomorrow in the living room via Yogaglo.


Deep dish! My boyfriend is a Chicago man and he loves himself a deep dish pie. I'm not really a pizza person at all, it messes with my tummy, and when I do eat it I love thin crust, but we went to Rosati's in Tucson last night and it. Was. So. Good!!! Like super delicious. I even ate another piece today after school....it's fine.  


This cute graphic that I fell in love with via Kathryn Budig's Fbook page. (She is my idol btw. I'm somewhat obsessed with her..not weird, right? It's normal that I want to be her/her best friend.....it's fine.) A size 0 isn't the only definition of beauty. A size 10 isn't the only definition of beauty. An athletic body isn't, and neither is an hourglass, pear shape, runner's body or yoga body. We are ALL beautiful and don't you forget it!

What exciting things did you do this weekend? Are you a deep dish or thin crust pizza person??

8 comments:

  1. Lately I've been in a deep dish type mood

    -Elise @ 9toFit.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That printable is adorable! How do you like the YogaGlo? I have been meaning to try it out but haven't gotten around to it yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Yogaglo! Granted I only take Kathryn Budig's classes, but I'm really enjoying it.

      Delete
  3. That graphic is adorable! Hope the leg is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love snuggly puppies, yoga & pumpkin candles as well!

    See you're smarter than I am, I get injured and have such a hard time resting.

    And I've seen that graphic before and love it too!

    - Nicole @ Foodie Loves Fitness :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I'm having a hard time resisting!!

      Delete