11/11/13

MIMM and Weekly Goals

Hey friends! I hope you all had a fantastic weekend. Mine was very busy but luckily for me it's not over yet, so today will be nice and relaxed :)

Marvelous Is....

U of A Homecoming! 
Lots of friends came to Tucson to celebrate so we were very busy all Saturday and Sunday catching up with everyone. 



My new Manduka!!! 
Best decision I have made in a long time. This mat is so fabulous. My favorite part? Other than the color of course....it's so slip resistant that it's almost scary. No sliding in down dog ever again!


A night at Gates Pass with Steven and Rodney. 
Gates Pass is a mountain range next to our house that has beautiful scenic overlooks for sunset watching. We used to go often, and whenever someone is visiting us we always take them, but hadn't been in quite a while. So we hopped in the RZR and scooted over for a little bit. Last night's sunset was incredible.









All in all it was a great weekend. Lots of friend time and catching up, and a little down time last night. I also finally finished Allegiant (third and final installment of the Divergent trilogy) and am completely furious with the way the series ended, as are most fans of the books. Ah well...I guess they can't all be Hunger Games- like perfection, can they?

Today is kind of my Sunday, I guess, since I don't have school. Here's what this week is going to look like:

Fitness
Sunday: Off
Monday: Yogaglo yoga session
Tuesday: HIIT workout
Wednesday: HIIT workout
Thursday: Yoga
Friday: Yogaglo yoga
Saturday: Off

Eats
Salads for lunch, including this one, this one, and this one
PB&J Muffins
Grilled chicken and veggies for dinners
Overnight Oats for breakfasts
Mini bell peppers with Greek yogurt "Ranch" for snacks
Apples and PB for snacks

If you fail to plan you plan to fail!

How was your weekend? Did you do anything exciting? Have you read the Divergent book series??

5 comments:

  1. Have you ever owned a Gaiam? I'm looking at different mats because I have an Aspire and I slip ALL THE TIME.

    My weekend was awesome until Sunday when I got sick. Hence why I am not at school today. Yay ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great weekend! Those sunset photos are gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's great how well prepared and planned you are! Definitely setting up for success!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My goal this week is definitely to read! Gorgeous sunset!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sky looks fake ! it's so cool

    -Elise @9toFit.com

    ReplyDelete