10/17/13

Running Interval Workout

It's my first day of fall break! Woo hoo! I haven't done much today....I've kind of been all over the place, and this post will reflect that :)

I spent my morning catching up with blogger stuff...I didn't get home until about 10 pm last night so I caught up with some of my favorite bloggers and found some great posts that you guys should definitely check out!

Homemade yoga mat spray by Fitnessista

-Trans Fat information by Anne at Fannetastic Food

-Protein Pumpkin Donut Recipe by The Fit Fork (an older recipe but one I'm excited to try out!)

-Pumpkin and Blueberry Oat Morning Muffins by Jamie and Kristen at I Don't Go To The Gym


So last night was my first trip EVER to World Market and I can't go back ever again because I'll obviously go broke.

So many amazing and delicious things...


I had to jump on the bandagon and try out cookie butter!! I got Cookie Nookie and ... um.... now I need all the PB Crave butters. All of them.


Last night me and a couple friends went to a wine tasting and got this yummy spread! The wine was fantastic, and the company was even better :)



My child is so talented and such a high jumper.


UGH this is what killed me at World Market! I'm obsessed with Cupcake wines and World Market has about 10 different kinds. I tried to not go crazy and picked up the Red Velvet bottle and found this incredible Dachshund reisling!! Weiner dog wine?!??!? I die.




A little yoga practice after yoga class! I loved each of these poses in class this morning so when I got home I tried them a couple more times. My heart is fully open by now :)


I went on a run with Rodney the other night and followed this interval workout. I love sprints because I'm not a huge runner so by doing intervals I get a little rest time and then my heart pumping really quickly! This took me about 20 minutes to do from start to finish and on the 90/45 second down intervals I walk every other one and jog every other one.

I know this post is random and all over but that's life, right? :) Have a great day!! You have until midnight tonight to enter my giveaway contest....I'll be picking the winner tomorrow morning. 

I'll leave you with this....


Why do you workout???

2 comments:

  1. I think I need to try out some more of those cupcake wines! You make them sound so appealing. I definitely work out to feel great. I actually focus on that much more than how I look. I did a little yoga before bed last night and it helped me get a great night sleep so a little goes a long way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh World Market is amazing and dangerous...come to think of it so is Cupcake wine. SO GOOD. I like that you call your dog your child..I want a child (read: dog) so badly! Oneeee day

    ReplyDelete