10/21/13

Pumpkin Banana Bread

Morning, ya'll! It's Monday and I'm still on break :) I'm running errands with my friend today and staying nice and busy. I'm definitely not ready to go back to school tomorrow but we have a lot of short weeks in a row so I suppose I'll live. Also I'm doing my Poe unit with my kids and that's always a blast!


So I have a Marvelous In My Monday post and also a Pumpkin Banana Bread recipe! I got this recipe from another healthy food blogger but for the life of me I can't remember who posted it! I altered it a bit...if you're one of the bloggers I follow let me know you just posted this recipe and I'll link you up in my post :) It was delicious and has been breakfast for me the last three mornings with a swipe of cookie butter on top!

Marvelous is...


Friends :)

Me and Erin had fun this weekend but we missed our third, Sadia!

Yoga practice! Of course.



First scorpion. Practiced all weekend off the wall and managed a good 4 second hold. I'm working hard!

My little partner over break. We've spent every day playing and going on walks!


And I baked him these healthy pumpkin bones! Recipe to come later this week.


This positive affirmation.


This interview! Sara from Yes and Yes interviewed me on what it's like to date a quadriplegic. You can check it out here :)



I hope you all had a fantastic weekend and are having a marvelous Monday! Here is this delicious recipe....a perfect fall treat.



Pumpkin Banana Bread
1 cup whole wheat flour
1 cup oat flour
2 tsps baking powder
2 tsps pumpkin pie spice
1 tsps baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 cup pumpkin (cooked or from a can)
large eggs
1/2-1/3 cup Stevia
1 banana (very ripe,mashed)




I love baking but hate the clean up :(



Yayyyy pumpkin!








Have a great day guys!!

6 comments:

  1. That sound delicious!! And I love your yoga pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you are having a really great break! I love pumpkin bread. I'm going to make some soon but I have a pre-made mix from Williams Sonoma (shhhh, don't tell!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adding nut butter makes that banana bread the trifecta! And great job on all the yoga! I'm working on those poses too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Arn't you excited its pumpkin season! I am actually trying a new recipe right now. Pumpkin noodles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cool you can do the scorpion ! I need to work my way up to that

    -Elise @ 9toFit.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found you from the interview and LOVE your blog, I can't wait to follow! Also, your story was really inspiring, and I'm studying to be a teacher too!

    ReplyDelete