10/29/13

Overnight Crockpot Fall Oats

Hey guys! Tuesday....just one day closer to the weekend and I'm already ready for Friday. BTW did you see the new Catching Fire trailer???!?!??!? I'M FREAKING OUT. And so are my students. LOVE Hunger  Games...live for Hunger Games. Yes.

LOVE this outfit I wore for work yesterday :) This Loft skirt is my new best friend.


What do I love even more than awesome work clothes? Incredible Tucson sunsets!! No filter here. Just regular camera. Can you believe this?!??! Paradise, people. Come visit me in Tucson and see the majestic-ness of this place!





Haha Rodney.....


Pretty cactus :)

And some fall overnight oats!!! These are so DELICIOUS!! It made enough for a few days of breakfast and it was so fall-y :)


Overnight Crockpot Fall Oats
1/2 cup quinoa
1 cup oats
3 tbsp Stevia
3/4 can of pumpkin
2 chopped apples
1 spoonful pumpkin butter
A couple shakes of pumpkin pie spice
2 cups water

Put in crockpot and put on low heat for 8 hours overnight. Wake up to delicious pumpkiny appley oats for breakfast!!

Seriously people, try this one out! I'm sorry I couldn't get a better picture of it but shockingly enough my iPhone doesn't take pretty pictures in our dark kitchen at 6 am :) Just trust me...

Did some inversion practice last night and took my first class on Yogaglo! I'm SO pleased with my progress! I'm holding handstands for 10-20 seconds and forearm stands as well. Starting to feel more comfortable upside down. Headstands are super easy at this point. 


What are your favorite oats? I really love this overnight recipe and my favorite, PB cup oats! Oats oats oats....my fav :)

11 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh your sunset photos are amazing! The oats recipe looks really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Brittany those pictures are pretty ridiculous!

    -Elise @ 9toFit.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All the credit goes to little ol Tucson :) Prettiest sunsets ever. Every single night.

      Delete
  3. I feel like I'd be a happier person if I saw those sunsets everyday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous pictures!!!

    Jen@PregnantDiabetic

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your oats look super yummy. I love my oats in the morning, I also find if I add nut or soy milk it makes them more creamy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love to add almond milk to mine too :)

      Delete
  6. Wow! The sunset looks so awesome!

    ReplyDelete