10/31/13

TGIF!!!! Favorites Roundup

Oh finally....it is Friday. People...I. Need. A. Break. 

Are we in the safe zone right now? Can we be honest here? I'm so burnt out. I love teaching but is so emotionally and mentally exhausting. I feel like I have 293489758 things to do every single day ON TOP OF actually teaching. I'm feeling down. But ya know, that's life! The weekend will rejuvenate me and I'll be back on it Monday. 

Time to link up with Heather at Housewife Glamour for Friday Favorites :) It's always nice to take a minute to appreciate nice things in our life!
Housewife Glamour

Yoga
Did you think you were going to get a post without at least one post from me?!?! Yeeeeeah right buddy :)


This FitFluential motivating post! So true.


My Halloween dress for school. 
Glow in the dark skeletons, anyone?


Ughhhh Mr. Handsome.




Long walks with my favorite person (OK dog) in the world around our neighborhood.


Our spooky neighbors' decorations


Rose Madder
SO SO SO excited for the book club my sister is starting. Our first book is this Stephen King classic. This is one of my favorites.


Dark chocolate almonds!
This is the perfect way to curb my late night sweet cravings.


My sandbag. 
This baby has been getting a loooot of work lately in my HIIT workouts. I haven't done Bodyrock workouts in a while but the sandbag still gets used often.


My favorite show EVER. (American Horror Story)
Anyone else obsessed!?!??! I seriously can't get enough.


Hope you all have a great weekend!! Take a little time today to think about some of your favorite things to put a smile on your face!

8 comments:

  1. Those dark chocolate almonds are like crack for me! lol I can' buy them anymore because they literally last a day

    -Elise @ 9toFit.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love American Horror Story!!....except I think I liked last season better? Eeeeee still deciding. It's ok to feel burnt out sometimes I think everyone does but like you said...the weekend will rejuvenate and you'll be good as new :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I definitely think the second season is the best so far but I'm still loving it!

      Delete
  3. Love that dress! And I feel ya on the burnt out. On my end I have to wait out 2 more months before I think this feeling will go away!
    The dark chocolate sea salt almonds from TJs are crack in a box!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Modcloth wins again. Two more months...crazy :(

      Delete
  4. Your dress is so cute! Love it! Sorry but I am not a fan of horror stories or movies. They creep me out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You sound just like my boyfriend...he refuses to watch that stuff with me. I love being scared :)

      Delete