10/14/13

MIMM #8 and Vegas Recap

I'm back! I'm absolutely exhausted and a mess after a long weekend in Vegas but it was a lot of fun. Steven's team took second place, and what's even better is that we got to spend four days together! Steven works, goes to the gym, and takes night classes so he's not home a lot during the week and it's been awhile since we were just around each other. Vegas was fun and I managed not to go broke or completely screw up my diet while I was there (I use diet to as a term to describe my eating choices, NOT that I'm "on a diet" :)

I woke up thinking about how not marvelous this Monday is (I left my Kindle on the airplane. got 5 hours of sleep, am behind on lesson plans) and then realized I needed to get over it and be happy because truly there are SO many things to be thankful for this morning. Let's just take a little look at my long weekend to be reminded of how marvelous today is.

Marvelous is.....

This Harry Potter sweatshirt I wore on the airplane (has the main name of each of the books)
Stone
Chamber
Prisoner
Goblet
Order
Prince
Hallows


Stephen King's new book Dr. Sleep!!! I was VERY skeptical about a sequel to The Shining (how do you top such greatness??!!) but I am 3/4 of the way through and am absolutely loving it. If only I hadn't left my Kindle on the plane I could have finished it today...sigh...


Yoga, obviously. Practicing patience (especially today) but also for the last day of #fallinlovewithyoga. I was planning on going to class tonight but I'm so exhausted I don't think it's going to happen :(



This guy.




THIS guy!!


Rugby! I got a ton of good shots with Steven's new camera but it's going to take me hours to sort through them...so here are some crappy iPhone pictures :)




This Coconut water coffee! Not a big coffee drinker but this just screamed my name and it is DELICIOUS.


Marvelous is my new blog makeover!! I'm sooooooo so sosososososo happy with how it turned out. I think it all suits me perfectly.

Finally...marvelous is me getting two 3-day weeks in a row! Our fall break starts this Thursday and I go back next Tuesday. SO ready for some time off to get my life in order.

I hope you are all having a marvelous Monday! Today I am thankful for all of the people that read my blog. I have loved this process and am learning a lot about myself through documenting everything on here. I love each and every one of you that finds me interesting enough to keep up :)

I'll be back tomorrow with GIVEAWAY details and a yum new recipe. Make it a good one!

4 comments:

  1. I will always be a reader :) Have you ever considered becoming a yoga instructor? For a newbie you have some serious skill!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! It has crossed my mind definitely! And I love teaching anything :) I am going to finish my NASM certification and then see where I'll go next!

      Delete
  2. Loved the photo dump - you & your man are such a beautiful couple. I'm with Davida, I totally think you should do something w/ your yoga. I was in completely blown away that you're just a newbie!

    ReplyDelete