10/27/13

Meal Prep and Weekly Workout Plan

Ahhh Sunday evenings....the worst of the week, because of the dread of Monday morning tomorrow :(  This is especially difficult after the incredible weekend I had!!! Here's a little taste of what's to come on my Marvelous Monday post tomorrow....


 This was the best weekend I have had in a LONG time! Such a blast. More on that tomorrow. For right now, this is my workout plan this week:

Monday: Jillian Michael's 30 to Ripped
Tuesday: JM
Wednesday: Yoga
Thursday: JM
Friday: Off
Saturday: Heavy lifting at gym

Should be a good week! As for meal prep, which I just finished, here are some things I made to eat:


I have a glass of wine and a little weiner on the couch calling my name. See you guys tomorrow :)

4 comments:

  1. This looks great!! Hope you have a wonderful week <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your workout plan! I'm hoping to squeeze in some yoga this week too :)

    ReplyDelete