10/6/13

MIMM #6

Hellooo!!! Monday again...how do the weekends go by so quickly?! I don't like it at all :)

This weekend was again a marvelous one. I'll let pictures do the talking. Thanks Katie for hosting!

Marvelous is....

Chambray!! I have been looking for the perfect chambray shirt for over a year! They're always too light, too dark, not stretchy enough, no buttons, too many buttons, weird pockets, etc. I FINALLY found the perfect one at Anthropologie last week and I couldn't be happier. I already have a million outfits planned for this beauty.


Marvelous is #fallinlovewithyoga


I had to get caught up this week and do days 4-6. Day 4 was a post that makes your heart happy, day 5 was a pose with someone you love, and day 6 was a post that you used to think was impossible. I feel very proud of how far I've come! I never though I would be able to get side crane and today I nailed it. My next step is to start working on handstands, forearm stands and inversions and incorporate those into my practice.

Marvelous is little Rodney and our nap times this weekend! Steven was gone for the weekend so Rod and I got some good Mom and pup time. We slept a lot!



Marvelous is the makeover my blog is getting this week! I am soooo excited to update my page and get a more professional look.

That's all I've got for today. I had a busy weekend hanging out with friends and I am exhausted and just ready for bed. I'll be back tomorrow with some healthified pumpkin cookies for you to drool over and devour :)

Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. I love your yoga pictures!! I want to be able to do that. I love your dog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am working really hard. And yes Rodney is just the best :)

      Delete
  2. That's so awesome that you've been able to achieve a pose (maybe even poses?) you never thought you could. Good for you =) Have a wonderful week, Paige!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I appreciate the encouragement!

      Delete
  3. Heading to Anthropologie after work today to buy that shirt! I have been searching for the perfect chambray shirt for YEARS! I love yours :)

    Awesome yoga pics lady!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YESS I know!! So have I. And it was on sale! LOVE Anthro!

      Delete
  4. You are a yoga beast! Love your pooch. Stop by and say hi sometime!

    ~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
    http://acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome yoga poses! I'm excited to see your new look this week!

    ReplyDelete