9/11/13

WIAW #9 + Sweaty Home Workout Routine

Oh hey Wednesday!! It's hump daaaay!! Whatever, I'm just ready for the weekend already :)

Time for another What I Ate Wednesday, hosted by Jenn at Peas and Crayons. Today is a mish mash of things I've eaten over the last three days so just bear with me people!


Almond milk and fritata from coffee shop after yoga on Sunday.


Whole Foods hot bar...uhhh yummm.


Overnight oats (recipe tomorrow!)


A cute little vanilla chia pod.


A glass of Cupcake while studying for my NASM class.


And the best fish I have ever eaten in my life. Ever. Ever. Macadamia encrusted mahi mahi from Whole Foods. Seriously I know it sounds like an exaggeration but it was amazing and I will be buying it every Sunday from here on out!

These are just some of my eats as of late. So what's on the agenda for the rest of the week?? I've got some good stuff coming up...

Things I'm SUPER excited for:
1) Yoga and brunch with my friends Sunday!! I cannot wait, seriously.
2) Disability dinner at the U of A football game Saturday and then getting to attend my FIRST U of A football game ever with Steven!
3) Giving Rodney a bath today after school! He's so cute afterwards...he hates the water.
4) Run or Dye Tucson next Saturday.
5) Beginning to plan the Washington D.C. trip for my 8th graders in May!

So many fun things coming up!! I'm still waiting to be able to afford to renew my gym membership :/ It's $275 for a year so coming up with that money in one chunk isn't easy for this poor teacher. Home workouts continue...this is the one I rocked out yesterday.

What did you do for exercise today? Anything exciting coming up?

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love love love macadamia crusted mahi mahi. We served it at our wedding so it has a special place in my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Macadamia encrusted mahi mahi?!?!!? Seriously!!! Ok I need to check out the whole foods in Torontol

    I did a 20 minute yoga session yesterday since my legs and especially hamstrings were super sore after an Insanity workout on Monday. Debating if I'll work out today or just take another rest day or yoga day.

    ReplyDelete