9/23/13

Pumpkin Muffins and MIMM #6

Helllloooo!!!! Today is MARVELOUS indeed! This weekend was fantastic and I'm super excited to share it with you all. 

Thanks Katie for hosting :) 

Marvelous In My Monday is....

1) Run or Dye!!


I had such a blast with my friends!!! I even ran a LOT more than I was anticipating being able to...it was a ton of fun. There's something about having colored cornstarch thrown on you that just brings out a smile...

2) This baby doll head chandelier


We went to Glow Festival in Oracle.....it was weird. Case in point: baby doll head chandelier. 

3) HANSON IN CONCERT!!!!!!!!!!! I've been wanting to see them in concert since I was 12 years old and had their pictures wallpapering my bedroom. Seriously this was a dream come true last night. 




Zac Hanson please marry me. Seriously. I'm not kidding. Marry me.

4) Pumpkin (muffins!!)

Pumpkin is marvelous anyway but pumpkin in muffin form is even better! I made a batch of these and have taken one to work for the mornings and it makes even the 100 degree weather here in Tucson feel a liiiiiiitle more fall-ish :) 

Pumpkin Protein Muffins
1 cup pumpkin puree 
2 eggs
1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce OR additional pumpkin
1/3 cup water
1 scoop vanilla protein powder
1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
1/4 cup Stevia
1/2 cup oat flour 
1 cup whole wheat flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice

Bake at 375 F in greased muffin pan for 18-20 minutes.






Delicious fall goodness in your hand. Enjoy!! I'm SOOOO exhausted from the concert last night so today is my day off from working out and I am going to take a nap on the couch now :) See you all tomorrow!!!

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. I love how you make your muffins. I make them also but veganize it with soy milk and flax seeds. But I like to add cranberries, it gives them a good texture!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I love putting flax in smoothies too! Cranberries in muffins sounds awesome....I definitely need to try that out!

      Delete
  2. You had me at "Pumpkin Muffins" LOL enough said :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I KNOW...I'm a total sucker for anything pumpkin and anything muffin...

      Delete
  3. You can't tell me you saw Hanson (!!!!) and give me this delicious muffin recipe in one post! I'm way too overwhelmed by all this amazingness!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just..Hanson.....I mean I thought I was in a dream it was so amazing :)

      Delete
  4. looks like you had a blast at the run! i've done the Color Run and Color Me Rad, both were so much fun! there is definitely something about being doused with colored corn starch that gets me going haha. and pumpkin muffins, yes. must make! :)

    ReplyDelete