9/12/13

Overnight Oats

Happy Thursday people!! The weekend is so close I can almost taste it :)

Last night I went to my second yoga class! This one was YogaHour and wasn't a beginner's class, so I was a little nervous, but you know what? I think I actually did pretty great, and I felt amazing afterwards! I love the loose and tingly feeling after yoga....I can't wait to go again Sunday.

I've been hittin oats hard the last two weeks for breakfast, and specifically this overnight oats recipe. It is the perfect way to start the day.


Overnight Oats
1/3 cup oats
A little Stevia
1/2 scoop protein powder
Chia seeds
1/4 cup Greek yogurt
1/3 cup vanilla almond milk

Combine ingredients and cover. Store in refrigerator overnight. In the next morning add blueberries and 1 tbsp melted peanut butter. Shovel into face :)

I hope you're all having a great week. I am really looking forward to the weekend...and then before I know it of course it will be Monday again. Such is life!

What's your favorite breakfast meal? 

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. How did you know my go-to overnight oats recipe? I always use greek yogurt and protein powder to up the protein! Love it <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Nice! Yeah this has been my favorite for a couple of weeks now!

      Delete
  2. I really need to get on the overnight oats bandwagon! I don't know what's wrong with me! So glad you are enjoying yoga! It's really amazing and this month is National Yoga Month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just tried for the first time a couple of weeks ago and I'm SO glad I finally did! They're perfect for a quick breakfast. Yes yoga is amazing I'm already excited to go again on Sunday :)

      Delete