9/10/13

Nut Butter and Banana Protein Oats

Happy Tuesday everyone! I hope you all made it through Monday mostly unscathed. Yesterday was exhausting for me! I don't even know why...I didn't get to bed that late. I guess I was just very reluctant to star the work week again.

I find that I go through stages with breakfast foods. Last year for about 7 months straight I had a smoothie every morning. Since May I have been eating these amazing protein pancakes every morning. Now, I am moving to oats :)

I have been experimenting with a bunch of different recipes but I keep coming back to this one. I also have a great overnight oats recipe that I will be sharing later this week!



1/3 cup oats
1 tbsp nut butter
1/2 banana sliced
1/2 scoop protein powder
Sweetener to taste (I used Stevia)
1/3 cup water or almond milk

Cook oats in microwave with water/almond milk. Add in extras afterwards and enjoy :)

Good luck getting through Tuesday!! Only four more days until the weekend.......

Do you go through stages with food? Or are you constantly mixing things up?

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I find that I buy the ingredients for something and I keep eating it so as not to waste too much food! Especially with breakfast stuff! I'm also big on breakfast that is easy to take and go.

    ReplyDelete