9/9/13

MIMM #5

Hello all!! Happy Monday. Hopefully you are awake enough to function on this rainy, gloomy morning. Tucson is usually beautiful and sunny but unfortunately it's not very nice out right now :(

This weekend was perfection. The best I've had in a while!! So, Marvelous in my Monday is...
(Thanks Katie!)


This "Kitty Chronicles" dress I wore to work last week...to die for!


Friday night "Wine, Cheese, Gatsby" night with the girls :)


This handsome face! Saturday we went to eat at a Vietnamese restaurant...the restaurant is the first building my boyfriend has designed that has been built. It was so cool!


Typos at Forever 21....I mean this is obviously a joke.


Whole Foods trip on girls day yesterday..so much healthy food....


A glass of Cupcake while watching the rain outside to end the weekend.

Seriously, this weekend was amazing. Friday was Wine Cheese Gatsby night with my favorite ladies. Saturday I went wedding dress shopping with my friend who is engaged and she found her dress!! Then I swam all day and went to the mall and got dinner with Steven. It was nice to spend some time together...the last 3 weeks have been stupid busy.

Sunday was the BEST. I took my FIRST yoga class ever!! I went with my two girlfriends that I was with Friday. Then we got breakfast at a coffee shop next door, then proceeded to get manis/pedis, my first ever!, then went to the mall, Ross, Burlington, and Target, and then Whole Foods. It was such a blast!

So yoga....I'm addicted already. We've already decided Sunday morning beginner's class at Yoga Oasis in Tucson is going to be a weekly routine. I felt so loose and noodley afterwards; my body has not stretched like that in yearssssssssssssss. Like so many years. And I liked the format of it too...at the beginning the instructor gave us the word of the day, which was Invite, and talked about how we shouldn't force things to happen in life, and in yoga, but rather invite them. It reminded me a little of church :) So much fun.

What did you do this weekend? Anything exciting?

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. yoga AND manis/pedis now that's what I'm talking about! I'm so happy you liked yoga. I LOVE it!

    My weekend was a lot of cooking, relaxing and time spent with family and friends. Wouldn't have it any other way ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes yoga is my new favorite thing!! Relaxing weekends are always the best...glad you had a good one, Davida!

      Delete
  2. Ohhh I love mani/pedis and yoga! Sounds like you had a fantastic weekend! I watched Gatsby recently and really liked it! What did you think? I watched the tennis this weekend and had a ball!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it was great! I am a HUGE Gatsby fan...saw it 3 times in theaters and have watched it twice since it came out on DVD. Tennis is soooo much fun!!

      Delete
  3. I've never been to a yoga class, but I so wanna go!!
    I've never had a pedi-- I'm too nervous to subject some poor stranger to my gnarled up runner's toes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I felt the exact same way!!! But it was seriously so relaxing and my feet look nicer than they have in years. Definitely recommend it.

      Delete