9/24/13

Chocolate Covered Berry Smoothie

Happy Tuesday friends! The weather is beautiful here, I can see the mountains from my backyard, my boyfriend is on his way home to me from the gym and my dog is sunbathing on my lap while I type (technically it's Monday night). Life is good :)

I hope you are all enjoying your week so far. My hips are so sore from yoga Sunday...I'm hoping I will get in a workout today after school but we'll see....it huuuuuurts!! On a side note, I got my first pair of Onzie capri leggins.....UM. YES. I'll put a picture up tomorrow....I got the star galaxy pair and they're simply awesome!

What are you doing for your workout today? I am in need of something new for at-home workouts...I find myself doing the same ones over and over.

What I AM bringing new in my life is smoothie after smoothie! I had this baby last night and it was perfection.


Chocolate Covered Berry Smoothie
5 ice cubes
1/4 cup Greek yogurt
3 tbsp cocoa powder
1 tbsp Stevia
1/2 cup antioxidant berry blend from Costco (strawberries, blueberries, pomegranate, cherries)

Deeeeelicious! This week is so weird and off at work...we have benchmark testing yesterday and today, and parent-teacher conferences Thursday and Friday so every day is short schedule but I'm still here forever to get things done/do conferences. I don't like change haha! 

Enjoy your Tuesday! Get up and move today....even if it's just a 10 minute walk your body will thank you.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment