9/5/13

Body Burner HIIT Workout

Happy Thursday!! I love long weekends for 2 reasons: 1) it's a long weekend, duh and 2) it makes the following week a short one! I'm so happy it's Thursday already. Friday/the weekend/shenanigans are just around the corner!

I've been trying some new workouts at home; mostly HIIT stuff, although I do have a great arm workout to share later this week as well. I got home today and sat down and just kind of thought to myself, "Paige, it's time to kick your ass into gear". I've been slacking on prepping my food correctly, cooking for Steven when he comes home super late after work/gym/class, working out, and my NASM class. Basically I come home and just do nothing because I'm so exhausted. Well it's making me feel kind of crappy so as of today I am officially back on track with life :)  I prepped salads, sweet potatoes, and turkey muffins for work for the week. I made salmon terryaki burgers, sweet potato fries and salads for dinner, worked out, took Rodney on a walk, graded some papers, did dishes and worked a little in the back yard filling the pond and cleaning the pool. It feels good to be responsible again. I'm just really not wanting to be out of summer mode I guess!

Anyway, set those timers for 50 seconds on, 10 seconds rest and see how many rounds of this workout you can pump out! I did two and then took Rodney on a nice long walk in our neighborhood.

Have a great Thursday!! Only one more day to the weekenddddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Great workout friend! This weekend I am getting back on track with my healthy eating! It's been almost a month since I've done my food prep so I've been eating out way too much and just overall not enough balance. Looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's some workout. Like you I'm trying to become more motivated about my health and fitness. I really like your blog and the information. Interesting food choices. I'm still learning how to eat clean and I am thankful for blogs like yours that share your likes.

    Visiting from the First Friday Blog Hop. Following via Bloglovin'

    Barbara @ www.allmylivesnow.com

    ReplyDelete