9/17/13

Beg For Mercy Workout

Aaaand it's Tuesday! I hope this week goes fast. I'm getting excited for Run or Dye this Saturday morning!! And yoga Sunday, of course. I think I am becoming an addict.

Yesterday I had planned to do this workout when I got home from work but, once again, I sucked :( I fell asleep the minute I got home and woke up at 6. I talked on the phone with my mom for over an hour and all of a sudden the night was gone and I still had a ton of stuff to do! I absolutely HAVE to stop napping when I get home after work! If I can stay on my feet until about 4:30 then I'm good but if I lay down on the couch I'm donezo and it sucks, because then all of that time is wasted. Any tips to staying awake after dealing with crazy 8th graders for 9 hours straight?!?!? Any tips are more than welcome :)

Anyway, the day is done and it's time to move on. I guess Monday is just my off day this week!! I did this workout last Friday and hoooooly moly. I'm not sure what about it made it so tough but my arms were burning like crazy when I was done. I'm really liking the combination of workouts I'm doing right now...yoga twice a week, weight lifting and HIIT workouts 2-3 times and one hard James Wilson weight lifting session on Saturdays. My body is loving the mix ups. Anyway, I think this is my favorite HIIT workout to date...I was pouring sweat and felt so accomplished when I was done. This is definitely going to be one that shows up often in the weeks to come!


Let me know if you try it! It looks so simple but it's a killer :) That's all for today, crazy people! I am hitting you with some AMAZING recipes later this week though...brownie pancakes, anyone?? Yeah...that's what I thought. Have a fantastic day and remember.....


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Napped when I got home from work too. It's been a few days since I've worked out. Mentally it sucks but physically my body has felt beat up lately so I'm trying to be ok with not being so active.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhhhh it sounds like you need the rest! Hope you feel better soon!

      Delete
  2. Oh I wish I could take a nap when I got home from work. I never seem to be able to make it there! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha!! It's an issue seriously!! The couch beckons to me...

      Delete