8/25/13

MIMM #4

Hello lovelies! The weekend is over again and it's time for another Marvelous In My Monday :)

This weekend was fantastic! I had so much fun. I have plenty of things to be thankful for so here goes..thanks to Katie for hosting over at Healthy Diva Eats!!

Marvelous In My Monday is....

1) This amaaaaazing cheesecake protein shake (Recipe tomorow)


2) My adorable new planner!! I bought it from Plum Paper on Etsy


3) These perfect teacher shoes from Modcloth.


4) This. Yes. :)


5) Beautiful Tucson sunrises


6) GATSBY ON DVD TOMORROW. I CAN'T STAND THE EXCITEMENT.


7) My fantastic weekend with my coworkers!!

8) My workout today! First time in the gym in over about two weeks and it was perfection. 
______________________________________________________________

Lots going on here this week. Tomorrow I'll be putting up the recipe for the cheesecake protein shake. I've also got a few other recipes to post! 

What did you all do this weekend? Anything super exciting?

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. You seriously come up with the best smoothie/shakes recipes. Cant wait for the one tomorrow! Also those flats are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes are fun! And I have that shirt pinned too!

    ReplyDelete