8/22/13

Fruit and Yogurt Parfait

Helllo lovelies....Thursday it is! Actually, it's technically Wednesday night, and I'm sitting on my couch watching the best show ever (Friends) and the best episode ever of said show (The One Where Ross Finds Out) with the most romantic kissing scene evaaaa (Ross and Rachel's first).

Sigh. Love.

So, yesterday I was sitting on the couch scrounging for something to eat. I don't have a car right now and am out of groceries. I saw a Mcdonald's commercial and started dreaming about Big Macs.....

Most girls dream about their weddings, or the future men who will sweep them off their feet as they fall in love.....I dream of Big Macs and when it's acceptable for me to have one again (for the record I had one 3 weekends ago so I'll be waiting until about October until I am good for another one....le sigh.)

Anyway, I got on the track of those fruit and yogurt parfait thingamabobs from Mickey D's and figured I could whip up my own with what I had at home.



Fruit and Yogurt Parfait
Greek yogurt (mixed with protein powder and a little Stevia)
Blueberries
Sliced banana
Strawberries
Oats

I basically just layered everything up and devoured. It was delicious, if I do say so myself. Maybe not as satisfying as a Big Mac (is anything, really?), but I definitely didn't loathe my lack of willpower after eating it, so it was a win! Try this one out and let me know if you like it :)

I've been having a ton of fun dressing up for work the last two weeks. I really love dressing up and it makes going to work so much more enjoyable. Sometimes it feels like a hassle but really, why not? Anyway I've been feeling pretty cute lately and it's kind of nice to have a place to showcase my new outfits.




That dress is the best.



New Ellie tank and capris!!! I don't remember how I got workout clothes before Ellie...

Tomorrow, I post the most delicious smoothie recipe I've ever made. I'm not joking. The most delicious. Ever. Gah!! I'm drinking it right now. Until then, friends :)

Do you like dressing up for work? Do you have a post with your favorite/cutest work outfit? Share it below!! I'm obsessed with looking at the #ootd hashtag on Instagram!! (And #teacherstyle, #teacherfashion, #loftgirl, #modcloth....OK fine I have a clothes problem....no big deal...)

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Cute outfits!!! If I had it my way I would be on my workout clothes everyday...they're so much nicer than my regular clothes ;) Confession, I wear my running shoes everywhere! Yes occasionally to work too eeek!

    ReplyDelete