8/30/13

Foodie Pen Pals

Well this month was my first experience with Foodie Pen Pals. How was it, you ask?? Oh...it was AWESOME! I seriously had a blast picking out stuff for my pal, Hollie, and Amanda, who got my name, did a PERFECT job!! I asked her to pick out healthy options and she did such a great job. I wanted to eat everything at once and basically had to force myself not to eat it all when I opened the box.

(Unfortunately neither girl has a blog; Hollie if you're reading, I'm glad you liked your stuff. Amanda, thanks again!!)


The goodies!


Lara Bars


Date Nut Coconut Roll (Wasn't sure about these, since I don't like coconut, but I tried them and they were DELICIOUS!)


Tamari almonds, which I'd never had before. SO yummy!


The Good Bean chick peas in smoky chili and lime seasoning.


Smackimals snickerdoodle cookies


Kind bar, Think Thin bar, a packet of cacao coconut butter, packet of almond butter.

I seriously made out so well! I wasn't sure about the program but knew I wanted to try it out. Well, I'll definitely be doing it again in September! Thanks to Lindsay at The Lean Green Bean for hosting and matching everyone up. A great idea and great program!


Happy Friday, happy Labor Day, and enjoy your weekend :)

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Yummy! I've been thinking of linking up to foodie pen pals. Hope you're having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete