7/17/13

WIAW #1

So apparently there is this huge thing on the Internet called What I Ate Wednesday and I've been missing out! Every Wednesday from now on I will do a recap of one day's worth of food. This is cool because 1) you can see what I eat on a daily basis and 2) I (and you!) can get great recipe ideas from other healthy eating bloggers. 

WIAW is hosted by Peas and Crayons :)


M1- I was eating while discovering WIAW from a few of my favorite bloggers so I missed out on a pic. M1 today was Cookie Dough Bfast Cereal. I've been eating protein pancakes for breakfast every morning but I just didn't want to take the time today! 


M2: Quest Bar


M3: AMAZING Molly's Crisis from Beyond Bread. Met the bf for lunch today at my favorite place! It's Panera on steroids. Molly's Crisis is what I get every time...turkey, tomato, cucumber (that I picked off) sprouts, hummus, and a little mayo. Heaven!


M4: Green juice consisting of 1 cucumber, 6 celery sticks, 1 apple, a little wheat grass powder and a squeeze of lemon.




Today was a little weird...I usually eat at least one more meal but my lunch was so huge that I couldn't eat for a few more hours. 

Nothing too exciting to note today! I'm trying out this wheat grass powder stuff, so tomorrow I'll talk a little about why I made the choice to incorporate that into my diet. Now I'm going to go curl up on the couch and snuggle with the little weiner puppy :) Until tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. That SAMMICH looks amazing! I don't think we have that restaurant in So Cal!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope it's just a Tucson place :( It's amazing though!

      Delete