7/8/13

Tone It Up Pool Day!

I finally got a chance to meet some of the girls in my TIU support group yesterday in Phoenix! As I've mentioned recently, I'm following James Wilson's Body Earned program for weight lifting and really leaning out. However, TIU is a fantastic community with tons of girls interested in fitness and health, so I'm constantly interacting with that community still, even though I'm not doing those workouts.

There are 8 girls in our AZ support group! We post updates on what we're eating, what workouts we're doing, and various questions and information on different programs and all fitness and health related items. It's reallllllllly nice to finally meet some girls my age in AZ that have similar interests. We got a cabana at the Westin Keirland Resort in Scottsdale and spent the day lounging in the pool, lazy river, and eating lunch on cute patterned couches and basically just enjoying meeting one another for the first time. It was so much fun and we're planning another get together soon, in Tucson this time! A little "staycation" :)

Sometimes it's really tough to stay motivated. Having people to talk to about struggles and accomplishments is a HUGE help.

Melissa, Jennifer, Sara, me, and Kawena

On another Tone It Up related note, I got my new Maaji suit today! So excited. Maaji has the softest, most flattering bikinis everrrrrrr. They also have amazing prints! I have 3 and this one, which has been backordered for awhile, is by far my favorite.

You can shop a few Maaji bikinis at shopbeachbabe.com (the TIU apparel website) or go to MaajiSwimwear.com and see even more suits to choose from!


No comments:

Post a Comment