7/12/13

Soy Sauce and Sriracha Chicken

TGIF!! It's Friiiiday! Lots of fun plans for this weekend. Tonight we are doing dinner at a friend's house (I'm making cupcakes!) and tomorrow Steven and I will spend some time at the gym together, swim, and then we're going to see Grown Ups 2!!! I'm so excited! Well, I'm just excited to get out of the house these days, but especially to see this movie :)

MTV has had some fantastic morning surprises for me the last few days!! Reruns of....


Laguna Beach!! Don't even try to tell me you wouldn't spend your morning watching these if you could. I mean, the drama! High school! Prom! California! LC's bad roots!

So on to some eats from this week...

Chicken. Chicken!! Chicken! I love chicken. I really do. It's such a good source of protein and there are about 6.90895 million ways to cook it so it doesn't get boring.

Tuesday night I made a nice soy sauce and sriracha marinade for some grilled chicken. I threw the chicken on the grill, jumped in the pool and watched the sun set. It was a perfect summer night.


Soy Sauce and Sriracha Chicken
1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
5 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
2 tbsp sriracha
1 drizzle sesame oil
1 chopped clove of garlic
Salt and Pepper
Chopped onion
1 tsp ginger


Let chicken marinate for 30 minutes-1 hr


Grill to perfection!



I finally got my first box of Quest bars!! YUMMMMMM!! I got PB&J of course. They are so delicious, especially zapped in the microwave for about 15 seconds.


Green juice= 1 cucumber, 6 celery sticks, 1/2 lime and 1 small Fuji apple


Berry and lemon water :)


And Little B's protein pancakes, with the protein icing I've been obsessing over lately. 

Another week in the books. What are you all up to this weekend? Any exciting plans?

2 comments:

  1. Some good lookin' scenery and chicken! This one's going on the meal list for next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! It was so juicy and just a hint of spiciness. Always looking for new ways to dress up chicken :)

    ReplyDelete