7/19/13

Healthy French Toast

Good afternoon! It's been a busy morning at Casa de Rosepod (Rosier-Podbelsek....last names...get it?) Anyway it's mostly just been a busy morning for me. Rodney's been sleeping for about the last 6 hours on the couch....it's a rough life, I tell ya.

I spent a lot of time folding and bagging clothes that I'm donating. I knew I had a lot but I didn't realize I had 6 XL trash bags worth (the little white one on the right is Steven's).


I then spent about an hour officially getting signed up for the NASM certification course! I start July 29th. Pretttttty excited!

After that I needed some good carbs for the gym, which I'm just now getting ready to leave for. I was craving a breakfast food so I put together some nice, healthy slices of french toast :)



French Toast
1/2 cup egg whites
3 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
1 shake cinnamon
2 slices Ezekiel bread (or whole wheat)

Mix egg whites, almond milk and Perfect Fit. Cook like regular french toast. 

I topped mine with 1/2 tbsp Justin's vanilla almond butter, a drizzle of agave nectar, and sprinkled Perfect Fit on top, just like powdered sugar :) Perfection!


So I just finished the strawberry BBQ sauce and will be finished the salad for the post I promised when I get back from the gym this afternoon. Until later, amigos.

No comments:

Post a Comment