7/29/13

Color Me Rad Discount

When was the last time you got to run and have color thrown on you at the same time?!

If this sounds appealing to you (and why wouldn't it?) I would love for you to join me for the Color Me Rad run!! 

Tucson's run is in March of 2014 so you have plenty of time to build up your running endurance, or if you'd rather not, you have plenty of time to contemplate how you are going to run this race and get the most color on you possible.


If you don't live in Tucson and can't afford a plane ticket to come visit me (you know you want to....) you can totally still use the discount to find a run near you! Color Me Rad will be in 70 different locations across the USA. Just check the site map for a location near you.


If you're interested, go to the Color Me Rad website from today, July 29, to Wednesday, July 31st and use the discount code RADFUN to get 20% off your registration. 

I did the Color Me Rad run last February in Tucson and it was seriously a blast! For a person like myself who is not crazy in love with running, this was the absolute perfect 5K to join! It's non-competitive if you don't want it to be, but you can always time yourself and try to score a personal best. Some people run the whole thing, some people walk the whole thing, and some people do a combination of both. There are several color stations along your 3.1 miles where volunteers pelt you with colored cornstarch. There is music pumping, people yelling, running, and having a great time, and snacks handed out at the end. It's basically just a huge party and I want you to be a part of it!

If you are interested in Color Me Rad but have never run a 5K before, check out my Intro to 5Ks post :)

4 comments:

  1. I did the Color Me Rad run too last year! It was a lot of fun, but one little detail for anyone thinking of running it for the first time in Tucson. The layout of the course is actually 4.1 miles instead of 3.1 as advertised. I think it's because they can't throw the dye powder on city streets so they had to make the course longer to avoid them. Just FYI...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the heads up! I did it in February and didn't realize it was longer. Definitely good to know.

      Delete
  2. I did Color Me Rad recently and had so much fun! I "ran" it (more like "speed walked") the race with a few bloggers from Toronto and we had the best time. Definitely something everyone should try once!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree! Color runs are the best!

      Delete