7/30/13

Chocolate Cupcakes

I've baked quite a few cupcake recipes, and I can definitely say this is one of my favorites and by far the healthiest. The Soda Cupcakes are soooo super delicious and I'm more of a vanilla girl than a chocolate girl. HOWEVER. When I eat these cupcakes I don't feel a single ounce of guilt or "cheating". Every ingredient in these is actually good for you. Who woulda thunk! (Recipe from Undressed Skeleton)

  • 3 Large Extra Ripe Bananas
  • 3 Tbsp Chia Seeds
  • 1/4 Cup Flax Seed
  • 4 Tbsp Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
  • 2 Packets Truvia
  • 1 Tsp Baking Soda
  • 1 Tsp Baking Powder
  • 1 Large Egg White
  • 1 Cup Fresh Blueberries
  • 12 Tbsp Light Whipped Cream
  • 1 Tbsp Pb2 Powdered Peanut Butter
Mash the bananas first. Add in all ingredients. Make sure to thoroughly mix the cocoa powder. Bake for 17 minutes at 350 degrees. 

Icing: Mix together 12 Tbsp of whip cream and 1 tbsp of Pb2. 





Nutrition Per Cupcake (With Frosting)
-140 Calories, 4.4g Fat, 287g Potassium, 23g Carbs, 4.5g Fiber, 12g Sugar, 4g Protein

No comments:

Post a Comment