7/2/13

Cake Batter Greek Yogurt

Time for another sweet treat! I pinned this recipe about a month ago and finally gave it a try. Grade: B+. It was pretty good! I like the funfetti cake mix addition....I'm a sucker for anything cake/cake batter esque :)

Cake Batter Yogurt
Ingredients:
1 cup of vanilla Chobani yogurt
1/2 cup of vanilla almond milk
1/2 scoop of vanilla protein powder
1 banana
6 tablespoons of Funfetti cake batter mix (dry)
Sprinkles (optional topping)

Directions:
Into your blender, add all of the ingredients and blend until creamy.  Place in individual bowls and refrigerate for 1 hour or freeze for a nice frozen treat.  Top with sprinkles and enjoy!




My only complaint/issue was that this made so many servings...I would have cut the recipe in half but I didn't realize I would be left with so much. If you have guests over it's perfect but I had to freeze or refrigerate the extra and it didn't taste as good the next day as it did immediately after I made it. Pretty yummy though! Today I make brownies for Steven to take to work. There is a special secret ingredient that has been becoming more and more popular in brownies. You can find out what this strange ingredient is when I post the recipe later this week :)


I got this new, amaaaaazing dress from Modcloth last week! (Rad to the Bone Dress) I'm so obsessed. I cannot wait to wear it to school and surprise my kids on a note-taking day by turning off the classroom lights and letting them see that it glows in the dark!! My official goal is to be Ms. Frizzle...I think my clothing choices are reflecting that lately.

Happy Tuesday :)



No comments:

Post a Comment