6/19/13

Kale Artichoke Pasta Dish

I had to find another way to use the pasta I bought, and this post from Fitnessista was perfect! I had all of the ingredients and then added a few of my own. The kale/artichoke  combo is originally a dip, but I mixed in some chicken and turned it into a pasta dish instead.

Ingredients
3 cups torn kale
1 can artichoke hearts
lemon juice from one lemon
1 clove garlic
2.5 cups cooked chicken
3 cups whole wheat pasta uncooked
2 tbsp olive oil

Directions
Put kale and 1 tbsp olive oil in pan. When kale has wilted, add artichokes, garlic, and lemon juice.

Place ingredients in food processor. Pulse until all ingredients are chopped up.

Cook pasta according to instructions. Combine pasta, dip, chicken, and remaining olive oil.




2 comments:

  1. I'm going to have to try this. I just bought some kale the other day. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete