5/13/13

Green Smoothie and Protein Waffles

 I just started a new program called James Wilson's Body Earned. It. Is. Awesome. First awesome thing about the program: he has a gym workout plan AND a home workout plan!! One reason I stopped doing Jamie Eason's LiveFit program was because it was gym based and the 50 minute drive from my job into town through construction at rush hour just hasn't happened since I started at my new school last September. SO. Home based program=perfection. Second awesome thing about the program: a perfect balance of weigh lifting and HIIT/Crossfit style moves. A perfect blend of the various workouts and programs I have been trying for the last 7 months. Third awesome thing about the program: superb support group. There is a nutrition plan that is spelled out perfectly, people are constantly posting on the Fbook support group and answering questions, and James Wilson himself runs the Facebook group and answers all questions personally. It's literally like having a personal trainer and nutritionist at your fingertips. So obviously I am loving it so far and I really encourage anyone who's interested to check it out at the Facebook group here.

Between the TIU Bikini Series+Check Ins and the new fitness program/support group, things are great here and MOTIVATING on the fitness and health front.

Side note: Does anyone else watch Breaking Amish? I've developed a gross obsession in the last few days...it's not OK.

Green Monster Smoothie=Happiness :)
1 kiwi
1 small cucumber
1 celery stalk
1/2 cup frozen mango
1 tbsp flaxseed meal
1 tbsp honey
1 cup water

Blend. Love.




Protein Waffle
1/2 banana
2 egg whites
1 tbsp flaxseed meal
1 tbsp chia seeds
1 scoop protein powder
1 dash cinnamon

Topping: 1/2 sliced banana, blueberries, 2 tbsp almond butter

 

2 comments:

  1. I am a breaking Amish fan! My grandma used to live in Lancaster, PA for many years. This new season looks interesting. I don't want to say it's a good show, but it's definitely interesting, like a car accident. You don't want to stare, but you can't look away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES I completely agree...like I can't even tell exactly how much is real and what's exaggerated but I can't tear my eyes away!

    ReplyDelete