4/10/13

Juicing and Smoothies!

Whew it's been awhile! I was gone in Louisville Kentucky for a week to watch Steven play in the quad rugby nationals...we came away with second place! Woo hoo!! It was an awesome vacation. My family and his both got to come down and see us so it really was terrific. However, as much as I love vacas I was ready to get back to my own bed and back to making my own meals.

I finally sucked it up and bought a juicer and all I have to say is OH MY GOD. It is seriously amazing. I just got it last night and made two juices already.

I also have a new morning smoothie that I have had the last three days....so yummy and clean!


Morning Smoothie (found on Pinterest):
1/4 cup spinach (stems trimmed)
1/2 cup blueberries
1/2 cup rasperries
1 tbsp almond butter
1/2 lemon juice
3/4 cup water
1 tbsp flaxseed
1 banana




Green Juice Pictured Above:
1 celery stalks
1 cucumber
1 cup pineapple
1 green apple

Red Juice Pictured Above:
2 cups strawberries
2 clementine oranges
1 mango
2 celery stalks
1/2 cup pineapple

I have a few recipes I'm looking to try out this week, including...

and

No comments:

Post a Comment