4/17/13

Cookie Dough Cereal

My favorite afternoon snack :)

Cookie Dough Cereal
1/3 cup oats
peanut butter or almond butter
Stevia
1 tsp vanilla
cinnamon
almond milk
toppings (varied)

Mix oats peanut butter, stevia, vanilla and cinnamon in bowl until oats form clump like balls or a smooth mixture, whichever you prefer. Add as many toppings as you like! I usually go with a handfull of blueberries and a few cacao chips. On this delicious masterpiece I added those two things, then sliced half a banana, melted 1 tbsp almond butter and drizzled on top, and finished with a handful of chia seeds.

Side note: I use PB2 to mix with the oats! Perfection.



2 comments:

  1. I never thought of doing this! This looks delicious, I'm trying this in the morning! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so delicious!! One of my favorite breakfasts.

      Delete