3/15/13

Chocolate Mug Cake

I was craaaaaaaving chocolate Wednesday night....badly. This little protein cake hit the spot! Seriously so delicious.

Chocolate Mug Cake Recipe

-2 T flour of choice (I used oat)
-1 T protein powder (chocolate or Vanilla; I used chocolate)
-1 T cocoa powder 
-1/4 t baking soda
-1 flax egg (1 T milled flax seed mixed with 3 T water)
-2 T almond milk (or milk of choice)
-1 T chocolate chips
-1/2 T oil, yogurt or applesauce (optional: will make the cake more moist. I used yogurt- perfection)
-1/2 t vanilla extract
-cinnamon and Stevia, to taste
-Mug

Spray mug with non-stick cooking spray. Mix dry ingredients first.

Then wet ingredients. Microwave for 2-2.5 mins. I did 2 and that was absolute perfection, but everyone's microwave is different! Tip that bad boy upside down. I topped mine with 1 spoonful melted almond butter, but PB would work too, or honey, agave, etc. Whatever your little heart desires.

No comments:

Post a Comment